Please don't laugh since giving birth I have trouble focusing my eyes why?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: This may be normal
During pregnancy, hormonal changes cause collagen to loosen.
This makes skin more "stretchy", helping during delivery. The eye has a lot of collagen, and as it loosens, the cornea (front window of the eye) can temporarily change shape. This causes focusing changes. The vision usually returns to normal once you stop nursing. You should be checked for blood sugar elevation, which may also do this.

In brief: This may be normal
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: Rx change?
It is possible your eye sight has simply changed but labor and delivery can pose stress on the eye.
An evaluation would be wise to make sure there is no retinal tear or detachment.

In brief: Rx change?
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham