Does having gestational diabetes mean I will have it in later pregnancies?

Yes. Generally speaking if you have had gestational diabetes in one pregnancy your risk for having it in subsequent pregnancies is increased unless you take certain steps. If you eat very healthy, exercise, and maintain you ideal body weight you will reduce your chances of developing gestational diabetes as well as type II diabetes in the future.
Diabetes. Unfortunately, the odds are against you, probably up to 70% depending on your ethnicity; native americans having the highest burden.
Higher risk. So again- you are at increased risk- but it doesn't mean that you will absolutely get it. Stay focused on a healthy lifestyle and for you minimizing carbs (pasta potatoes, bread, rice grits etc) can help decrease likelihood of recurrence of gestational diabetes- or progression to diabetes.
Yes. And eventually, depending on your race you may develop type 2 diabetes.