I have a temp of 99.6 orally. Cold symptoms, sinus pressure etc.For 14 days. Is this a fever? Do you think it is from a cold?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Not exactly

A fever is defined as a temp of 101.
Your body temp is higher than normal as you are not feeling well. You may have a cold that is becoming a sinus infection or just worse. Elderberry can help, warm soaks can help, homeopathic kali bi may help. If you are getting worse see your doctor so you do not become more ill.

In brief: Not exactly

A fever is defined as a temp of 101.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Sinusitis or cold?

More than likely you have a cold, but since its lasted more than ten days, i would check eith your doctor. Since you have sinus pressure you may have developed sinusitis.

In brief: Sinusitis or cold?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Julia Sundel
I agree. A fever would be a temp of 100.4 or greater
Dr. Jonathan Jassey