Transmission of breast cancer to bone is it dangerous if stage 0?

Not anywhere. Stage 0 breast cancer is non-invasive and by definition does not spread to the bone or anywhere else.
Highly unlikely. Stage 0, or cis(carcinoma in situ) will not metastasize by the definition as it is confined to the original structure it started in (duct or lobule). Continue or start your monthly self breast exams and get your annual mammograms.
Stage 0 is called . Dcis, ductal carcinoma in situ, and if the cancer cannot burst through the duct, it cannot access the blood stream, or set up colonies elsewhere. The risk of dcis is that it may progress to invasive cancer, which is why dcis is treated...To prevent progression.