I had a bruise under my right eye, and now it turned red. How do I get rid of it?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Bruise

The common bruise will discolor the skin starting with a dark blue hue and slowly lightening over a period of three or four weeks to finally completely resolve.
No treatment is usually necessary for the bruise. However if the structures under the bruise are injuried, then you should see your doctor.

In brief: Bruise

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Ophthalmology

In brief: Time

The bruising will gradually resolve as your body naturally removes the blood from this area.
It is okay if you would like to gently cover it up w makeup until then.

In brief: Time

Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Dr. Moonyoung Chung