Lung density can be treatted? Or is there any medication?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not sure

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly.
We don't usually talk about the lungs as being dense or light, but rather about tissue loss, scarring, etc from disease. If the lungs are heavy with fluid there are drugs that can remove some, if they are full of puss or swelling its possible to improve both of those.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Discuss with doc

Problems like these can only be correctly handled by her doctor in person.
He/she needs to listen to her, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

In brief: Discuss with doc

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology