How can I remove some pieces of glass from my eye?

Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology

In brief: Emergency

If you have an eye shield place it over your eye so that you don't rub your eye and see your ophthalmologist or go to the emergency asap.
You never want to remove anything that may be lodged in your eye or you can cause further damage.

In brief: Emergency

Dr. David Sachs
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: ER/ophthalmologist

See an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) or go to the er immediately.
Do not try to take it out if it doesn't fall out on its own. Doing so may cause tears of the structures on or around the eye leading to more problems, including bleeding and infection. The doctor will remove it carefully under a controlled setting and with specialized lenses and scopes.

In brief: ER/ophthalmologist

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal