I have high blood press and tachycardia. Every time I get EKG it says I have left ventricular hypertrophy but I had echo which was normal! Why?

Echo more reliable. With a history of high blood pressure, you are definitely at risk of developing left ventricular hypertrophy over time. Both an ECG and an echo may screen for hypertrophy. An ECG is cheap and quick, but it is known to sometimes "over-call" hypertrophy, especially in adolescents. An echo is more reliable, a "better" test for this, but it is more expensive and time-consuming.
Go with the Echo. The ekg is not as specific or sensitive for lvh. If your echo shows no lvh, you do not have lvh.