What are the effects of uterus didelphys on pregnancy?

There are some risks. Uterine didelphys or "double uterus" is when the uterus and cervix are paired. There is increased risks of bleeding, fetal malpresentation (breech), premature labor and issues related to the growth of your baby.
Preterm labor. Uterine didelphys is a term used to describe a uterus that has developed into a "heart-shaped" or "walled" cavity with a mid-line division. This irregularity means that a pregnancy will implant in one side and will not have the entire uterine cavity to develop. Smaller room for the baby increases the risk for premature labor.
Preterm labor. Uterus didelphys is a rare condition of the uterus with 2 separate uteri, each having it's own cervix. Any uterine abnormality increases the risk of preterm labor. Also, because the shape inside of the uterus is abnormal babies are more likely to be breech. If the baby is head down and normal labor occurs the uterus may not contract as well. All of these factors increase risk of c-section.