The injections were MS therpy.But i don't have it still.But lessons are their. What will the medicines due to my health.

In brief: LET'S ANALYZE

Presume a diagnosis of ms was made, and you were told to use injectable therapy, and have been asymptomatic.
The MRI lesions are still present. So, the meds have controlled your problem, but not a cure, so you cannot stop treatment without risk of relapse. Do not worry about medication risk at this point, rather get a good treatment plan. See a neurologist who specializes in ms>.

In brief: LET'S ANALYZE

Dr. Thomas Klein
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hard to say

I would need more info to answer your question.
In the meantime i strongly recommend that you see your doctor.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Thomas Klein
Dr. Thomas Klein