I have swollen lymph node in neck for a month now my blood tests have been all clear the doctors aren't worried but I am I also have headaches?

Get checked. Swollen nodes may be residual from a viral infection. The most common bacteria causing enlarged nodes are strep and staph so sometimes going on an antibiotic effective against them will make them smaller which makes it less likely that something bad is happening. Even in cases of lymphoma blood testing is normal. I would see an ENT for further evaluation.
See below. You describe symptoms that can only be honestly assessed by your doctor in his or her office. Only after a thorough evauation will he/she be able to come up with what's wrong and what to do to get you better.