How to get rid of the bump, scar tissue on lower abdomen after a hysterectomy? It's been 7 months

Abdominal Scar. An abdominal scar following c-section or abdominal hysterectomy can be improved by non-surgical or surgical treatment depending on the nature of the scar. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options.
Stop inflammation. Various methods to reduce inflammation can help to reduce scars. Silastic sheeting or silicone ointments have been effective. Steroids, cooling, cold lasers, anti-oxidants, carboxytherapy, hormonal manipulation, and other carefully selected topical programs should be consider in consultation with a qualified specialist.