What should be done to get rid of the pimple on my eyelid?

Eyelid pimple. Please see an ophthalmologist to make sure your pimple is a pimple. Styes are infections of the eyelash hair follicle and can be treated by ointments, warm compresses and oral antibiotics sometimes. It is important to follow this and make sure it goes away. Very rarely, skin cancer such as basal cell carcinoma, can mimic a stye and the diagnosis can be missed leading to a larger surgery later.
Warm compresses. The cyst is called a chalazion amd will slowly resolve with warm compresses. Antibiotics are not always effective. It this persists an eye doctor can treat this with minor surgery if necessary.