My gymnastics coach says i need to lose weight. I've tried everything; diet, more sleep, rigorous training. Nothing works! help!

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: You need proper diet

You are not losing weight, you should consult a nutritionist to get proper diet, as to how many calories and what kind and follow strictly and there is no reason in the world that you will not loose weight.
It is all mathematical. You take in less calories than your body needs, you will start loosing weight.1lb loss is equal to negative 3500 calories resrtict all sugars and carbs more protein nutriti.

In brief: You need proper diet

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine