I have red large bumps on the mid and back section of my tongue. I also have small red bumps on tip of the tongue? How to I go about getting rid of?

Tongue . I strongly advise you to be seen by an oral surgeon for evaluation and proper diagnosis also you could seek the help of an oral medicine dentist .The proper treatment always follow the proper diagnosis.
See the dentist. This maybe normal anatomy...Check with your dentist to know for sure.