I have fibromyalgia and sogrens and now bursitis in the hip, tendonitis in the shoulder. Does anyone see a benefit in buying a sleep number bed?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Treat the fibromyalg

I suspect a lot of this is fibromyalgia.
It is made worse by poor sleep, poor exercise, and poor control of the stress and psychiatric issues you need to treat all of these issues. The sleep number bed may help the sleep, but it may be a benefit to get a sleep evaluation to see if there is any other process occurring. If there is it may not be necessary to get the sleep number bed. Issues to be certain all of the reasons you have fibromyalgia are being treated.

In brief: Treat the fibromyalg

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Jane Velez
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Yes sleep number bed

My aunt has fibromyalgia, and she loves her sleep number bed which she got at a hotel closing auction.
I can't get her out of it!

In brief: Yes sleep number bed

I can't get her out of it!
Dr. Jane Velez
Dr. Jane Velez