Dr. Said I have a 3rd degree sprain with minor fractures. Symptons relieved consiredably after 1st day. How long before i can play soccer again?

In brief: 4-6 weeks minimum

A 3rd degree sprain means the ligaments have separated completely.
If you do not allow them time to heal, it is likely the ankle will be chronically unstable. That type of injury deserves at least a brace or immobilizing boot for the first 3-4 weeks, followed by gradually lessening support. Often physical therapy is helpful in maintaining range of motion. Take time to heal. Soccer will wait.

In brief: 4-6 weeks minimum

Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

3rd degree sprain is the worst sprain also you have fracture with it, i will le t the sprain heal and the fracture that take about 6 weeks.

In brief: Let me explain

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine