It's been 2 weeks after my period and for the past 4 days I've brown discharge with no cramps or pains. I'm not sexually active. What's the problem?

Brown discharge. Abnormal bleeding/brown discharge is an extensive topic. The answer depends on many factors including your medical history, age, exam, risk factors, and medications. Abnormal bleeding can be something simple such as an anovulatory cycle or something more serious that requires medical attention. Please see an obgyn for a thorough evaluation. Might just be vaginitis.
Need check up. You need to see a gynecologist or your family doctor to find out the cause of brown discharge. Even if you are not sexually active, you can still get vaginal infection.