I woke up this morning and little gush of fluid came out it felt i peed myself but i wasnt pushing and the the fluid stopped and its been off and on l?

Dr. Joseph De Santi

In brief: Water Works

Incontinence can present in many forms.
Overflow incontinence occurs when urine is simply held too long but not sensed, resulting in leakage. Urge incontinence occurs when the sensation to go comes on rather suddenly and despite being able to hold it for a short time, leakage occurs. Stress incontinence occurs when there is inability to hold urine when there is an increase in belly pressure.

In brief: Water Works

Incontinence can present in many forms.
Dr. Joseph De Santi
Dr. Joseph De Santi
Dr. Cindy Juster