Can u see kidney stones on x-ray? What are signs of kidney stone?

Sometimes. If the stone is in the kidney it may cause blood in the urine.If it passes into the ureter (tube that connects the kidney to the bladder ,it can cause pain,often severe,any where from the flank to the groin.
Sometimes. Since most kidney stones contain calcium, they may be visible on an abdominal xray (if large enough). Sometimes even larger stones may be obscured by gas or stool. A ct scan is the best test for kidney stones. Ct can identify tiny kidney stones and more importantly can determine whether there is obstruction. Common symptoms/signs include pain (back, side, pelvis) and/or blood in the urine.