Why does my left eye water constantly when I wear make up?

Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Reaction to makeup
Unilateral conjunctivitis is usually not airborne allergy.
Can be reaction to makeup or rubbing onbe eye after touching something. Patch testing would be helpful, l or trial and error by changing cosmetics until you find one that is tolerable.

In brief: Reaction to makeup
Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Dr. Steven Machtinger
In brief: Allergy or irritant
It's either an allergy or an irritant effect.
In time both eyes are likely to be affected. Try changing brands - perhaps to a hypoallergenic brand. If that doesn't work & of you still want to wear makeup you will want to see a good board-certified allergist or dermatologist.

In brief: Allergy or irritant
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Michael P Vaughn
In some persons, the ducts that drain tears from the eyes are not completely symmetric and the smaller duct can be overwhelmed by fluids during a response to allergens or irritants; and dripping from only one eye can occur. An Ophthalmologist can assess this issue.
Dr. Andrea Brand