I have atrophic scars on the glans penis, like acne boxcar scars, shallow/flat. Can i get them laser resurfaced like treatment for papules? Options?

Dr. Daniel Downey
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Scars of the glans

Hello, from your question i did not get the sense that you had pain from the scars.
I recommend against any further ablative treatments to the skin of the penis. This is a very sensitive part of your body and any ablative therapies such as laser resurfacing or more caustic treatments could reduce sensibility to this organ. Good luck. Dan downey M.D. Downey plastic surgery www.Dr-downey.Com.

In brief: Scars of the glans

Dr. Daniel Downey
Dr. Daniel Downey