What are the best eye drops to use for allergies?

Antihistamine drops. Medications that treat allergy eye symptoms come in various forms. The most immediate relief comes with antihistamine eye drops. Some of these also have mast cell stabilizing effects which decrease future symptoms as well.
Everyone's different. As a class of eye drugs the mast cell stabilizers are usually the best choice for most people. There are a number of effective agents that work well and are safe to use. Its unusual to have a preference for just one (but it happens). Work with your health care provider to select a safe effective agent that hopefully is in your medical insurance formulary.