My ENT doctor diagnosed me with vocal nodules, and has placed me in speech therapy . However until i receive therapy what can I do to heal them ?

Dr. Parag Parikh
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Vocal nodule treatme

Avoid straining your voice,do not whisper,increase your fluid intake,facial steamer for moisture can also help,if you constantly clear your throat,use your lungs,not your throat,

In brief: Vocal nodule treatme

Dr. Parag Parikh
Dr. Parag Parikh
Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Depends

What you can do depends upon why you have these nodules.
Reflux, yelling, etc all can aggravate nodules - make sure your reflux is treated and you are speaking in a conversational voice at the loudest. Talk to your physician about why you have them (or why at least he thinks you do) and stop doing that. Good luck.

In brief: Depends

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Jack Hinkle