I think I might have gallstones. Need some advice?

Get an ultrasound. If you experience intermittent pain in your upper abdomen, especially right-sided pain, and if the pain tends to occur after a fatty meal, you may have gallstones. Also, gallstones are more common in women, especially those who are overweight. The best test to see if you have gallstones is an ultrasound. This is a painless, noninvasive test that your primary physician can order for you.