Will I be conscious during my rhinoplasty? What are my options for sedation?

Can do it either way. Rhinoplasty can be done under local, IV sedation, or under general anesthesia. It depends on the extent of the planned surgery and the comfort level of both the patient and the surgeon. All the above techniques can be done safely.
Rhinoplasty Sedatio. Rhinoplasty sedation nose surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis in a surgery center. The procedure can be done under local anesthesia with intravenous sedation, or under general anesthesia. Patients requiring grafts typically require general anesthesia. https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/nose-reshaping/.
No. Most surgeons will not do rhinoplasty with the patient awake. You will be under general anesthesia or heavy sedation. Both are combined with local anesthesia to avoid post operative pain and bleeding during surgery.
Depends. Based on the patient's health and the patient's and the surgeon's preference, sedation or general anesthesia can be used during rhinoplasty. Sedation can vary from mild drowsiness to sleeping through the surgery; only general anesthesia can guarantee that you will "be out" for the entire procedure. Discuss this with your surgeon and your primary care doctor before surgery.
Sedation. You can perform rhinoplasty without sedation, and only local numbing. However this is usually performed when general anesthisia is not available (developing nations) or where it would put a paitent at risk for a cardiac events. (history of heart attacks). Otherwise usually it is done with general anesthesia or deep sedation.