What can I do to prepare for my first pre-natal appointment?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Call Dr's office

The best thing to do, to prepare is to call the office and see if there is anything they need from you or for you to do to prepare for the appt.
Bring a list of questions or concerns, as when you are there, you may forget. Best wishes.

In brief: Call Dr's office

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Amy Herold

In brief: History and dates

At your first prenatal appointment you will need to know the date of your last menstrual period, so have that ready.
Know your personal history: surgeries with dates, medical conditions, medications (vitamins count!), and family history for you and your partner. You will have an ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy dates, a full physical exam, blood tests and a pap if you are not current.

In brief: History and dates

Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Adam Levy