What can I do to prepare for my first pre-natal appointment?

Dr. John Munshower
In brief: Call Dr's office
The best thing to do, to prepare is to call the office and see if there is anything they need from you or for you to do to prepare for the appt.
Bring a list of questions or concerns, as when you are there, you may forget. Best wishes.

In brief: Call Dr's office
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Amy Herold
In brief: History and dates
At your first prenatal appointment you will need to know the date of your last menstrual period, so have that ready.
Know your personal history: surgeries with dates, medical conditions, medications (vitamins count!), and family history for you and your partner. You will have an ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy dates, a full physical exam, blood tests and a pap if you are not current.

In brief: History and dates
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Jane Van Dis