What can I do to 'fill out' my face and prevent further aging of my skin?

Dr. Paul L. Hester
General Practice

In brief: Restore volume

Much of early facial aging is due to deflation of tissues and loss of bone.
As the fat pads and skull underneath the skin change, there is descension and distortion of facial contours. Restoration of these contours can be approximated by expertly injecting fillers into the areas of deficiency. Seek the consultation of a physician that has this expertise and achieves great results.

In brief: Restore volume

Dr. Paul L. Hester
Dr. Paul L. Hester
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Sculptra

One other option would be injection therapy with a product like sculptra.
This is a substance that stimulates collagen formation in the skin. Usually three treatments about 1 month apart give patients good results about 6 months later that last for over 2 years. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and concerns.

In brief: Sculptra

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Diet

There is nothing you can do to prevent aging as we all age no matter what.
You can delay the process...A good diet rich in fresh foods and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do not smoke. Do not drink alcohol to excess. Some aestheticians can help as well. Good skin products also help. Look on www.Sijinbao.Com under spas and look for one near you, . Their training and products are fabulous.

In brief: Diet

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz