When I wake up every morning, I find brand new mosquito bites all over me. What should I do to stop this?

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Oops, not mosquitoes

Mosquitoes feed at dusk - you'd notice new bites before going to sleep.
Night feeders (that sounds creepy) include the kissing bug (triatoma protracta) and bed bugs (cimex lectularius). The kissing bug flies gaining access to your bedroom through gaps in the screens. Bed bugs live in the house hiding in crevices during the day. Look for dead bugs in the bedding. All these bugs are blood suckers.

In brief: Oops, not mosquitoes

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Martin Raff
Very similar to some persons in our financial industry
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice

In brief: May not be mosquito

Unless you see mosquitos in the room, it may be bed bugs or fleas, not mosquitos.

In brief: May not be mosquito

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine