Can there be anything in specific that someone should eat after a heart transplant to aid in the recovery?

Healthy diet. A healthy diet with fruits, vegetables, lean meats and low fat diary products is best for overall cardiovascular health, including post heart transplant. One caveat is to wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly with plenty of soap and water as you are more susceptible to infections now due to your immunosuppressive medications.
Get prof. Advice. All I can tell you in this venue is that a healthy, balanced diet is important. You should discuss this with your cardiologist because other factors need to be considered such as your own internal chemistry, blood tests, any imbalances, drugs, etc. Many people may benefit from low sodium diet but the amount of protein you should have depends on your kidney status.