Is there any paperwork out there that you have to get to sign any of your organs to someone specifically?

In brief: Not formal paperwork

I suppose you could write this in your will.
Directed donations can and do occur after death. If you so desire you should make this clear to your direct family members who would have to make the request at the time of your death.

In brief: Not formal paperwork

Dr. Stuart Flechner
Dr. Stuart Flechner
Dr. Ralph Layman
I agree. In addition to stating you are an organ donor you must designate that you want to give a particular organ to someone who is already on the waiting list. Alternatively you can direct that your organs go to a particular center. If there are matching patients they will honor your requests.
Dr. Amy Friedman
Surgery - Transplant

In brief: Within UNOS system

Since bias would be ethically unfair, the system tries to prevent selection of who your organs can go to.
Thus, "blue" donors are not allowed to select only "blue" recipients, or prefer "purple" recipient ahead of the "flowered" recipient who just made the appeal on tv. However, if you know someone already on the unos list, you (or family) are permitted to make a directed donation on consent form.

In brief: Within UNOS system

Dr. Amy Friedman
Dr. Amy Friedman
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Need an attorney...

Typically organ donation can be done with a simple form; I do not know the legality of willing an organ to a specific individual; i'm sure there is a procedure involved but best to consult an attorney to carve out(no pun intended) the fine print of it.

In brief: Need an attorney...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen