I'm scaeed. Can plantar warts indicate foot melanoma?

No. Plantar warts do not cause melanoma. However melanoma can develop on the soles of your hands and feet. See your dermatologist to make the correct diagnosis.
No. Foot warts are different than melanoma, and are approached differently. Melanoma is very serious, and if you have a questionable skin lesion you should bring it to your doctor's attention immediately. Not knowing seems to be scary to you now. Why not have it checked out and [likely] get started on appropriate care.
No. Fortunately plantar warts are not associated with melanoma. In some patients plantar warts can be associated with another kind of skin cancer, called squamous cell carcinoma. See your Dermatologist or Surgeon if you are concerned for a biopsy.
NO BUT..... Plantar warts do not indicate melanoma, but melanoma can look like plantar warts. If concerned, see a doctor.