Alright, so my friend bent my pinky very far back an there is extreme pain. What should I do?

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Could be broken

You need to be examined by a health care provider to figure out whether or not you have a fracture.
A soft tissue injury without fracture will likely be treated without surgery. Buddy taping the small finger to the ring finger is a common way to protect and splint an injured hyperextended finger together with a small splint on the top of the injured finger to avoid hyperextension.

In brief: Could be broken

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Get Evaluation

If someone bent you little finger back and caused you to experience extreme persistent pain then you could have a significant soft-tissue injury.
You should go have have the finger evaluated by your physician or by an orthopedic surgeon.

In brief: Get Evaluation

Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine