I think I had dislocated my shoulder during my fall from bed when I was sleeping last night?

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: May have subluxated

If your shoulder transiently slipped out of the joint but relocated on its own, then you likely did subluxate your shoulder.

In brief: May have subluxated

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine

In brief: Refer to answer

It is very rare to develop shoulder dislocation in sleep, unless you had dislocation injury before.
Dislocations are very pinfull, in this case refer to er. The problem that occurs over night , and shoulder become painful and stiff is arthrofibrosis. This we usually is found in people who are daibtetc. With controling suagar and lovering fasting sugar to between 60 and 90 and exercise will recove.

In brief: Refer to answer

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine

In brief: Need more informatio

Any of the answer can be correct, however, we need more information and history from the patients to pin point the problem. If have lost motion, and painful, is more likely arthrofibrosis.
If only mildly painful, with no loss of motion may be subluxation.

In brief: Need more informatio

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine