I have sore breast leg cramps low stomach cramps off Depo-Provera for six months spotted last month due for period tomorrow hpt negative hungry more pee a lot?

Well, among other. Things i think u have a bladder infection. It would explain a lot of the cramping. The breast soreness is related to changing hormones. You had a buffer with the depo-provera because your ovaries were not producing estrogen. The leg pain may be referred from the bladder or uterus but if u have a swollen leg and difficulty walking it could be a blood clot. That's unlikely but i would see doc.