I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 weeks. Is there anything bad that could happen?

Leaving plaque on your teeth without brushing that long could lead to decay, gum infection, abcess, loss of teeth, loss of some of the bone which your teeth attach to.
Also bad breath.

Also bad breath.
Dr. Ronald L. Klein
Dr. Ronald L. Klein
Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dentistry

In brief: Brush!!

You should be fine brushing in fact i encourage you to brush.
Your gums may bleed so be gentle at first. Also it could be a little sensitive. Just be gentle for first few days and slowly build up to regular brushing once again. I encourage you to brush 2-3 times a day and floss once a day. It is something good for your dental health and your general health.

In brief: Brush!!

Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dr. Jack Hinkle