Is it normal to still feel pain 5 days after wisdom teeth extraction?

Yes. However, if the pain is significant you may have a "dry socket". This is easily treated by packing the socket with a eugenol dressing. Usually it feels better almost immediately. Call you dentist or oral surgeon and have them take a look.
How bad? Sometimes it takes weeks to feel completely normal and comfortable following the removal of wisdom teeth, especially with difficult extractions or when they are impacted. If the pain has been slowly getting better, it may still be normal. If it has been getting worse, or suddenly worsened, see your dentist asap for an evaluation. You may have an infection or a dry socket.