Cut my gum. I lost a lot of blood and have a loose tooth. What can I do?

Dr. David Padula
Dentistry

In brief: Possible Gum Disease

If you had quite a bit of bleeding, this would suggest that the tissues are probably not healthy.
Loose teeth can also be from gum disease as well as from trauma and infections among other problems. An evaluation from a dental professional is definitely needed to diagnose.

In brief: Possible Gum Disease

Dr. David Padula
Dr. David Padula
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: See dentist

Trauma resulting in loose teeth is probably an alveolar bone fracture.
The bleeding could be from a laceration. Both can be handled easily by your dentist. Also your nerves in your teeth need to be checked. The dentist will probably stabilize and reposition the teeth. Good luck, you'll be fine.W this good care.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman

In brief: Dentist immediately

See a dentist immediately.
The tooth may need to be splinted to the other teeth and the cut may need to be stitched.

In brief: Dentist immediately

See a dentist immediately.
Dr. Ronald L. Klein
Dr. Ronald L. Klein
Dr. Andrea Brand