Can having a partial denture bearing and a acrylic denture fit hurt?

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: I imagine it can....

However, it does not have to be that way.
With some adjustments the pain can be eliminated. By carefully fitting the appliances upon initial delivery the discomfort can be minimized. With proper adjustments and an attitude of persistence, comfort can be obtained. Many patients are very pleased with a denture and partial denture....

In brief: I imagine it can....

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Wayne ORoark
Dentistry

In brief: Could need adjustmen

If the picture is like yours, the "free end saddle" with no support under the back is difficult to make comfortable.
See a dentist trained in implant/prosthetics and see implants can provide the missing support.

In brief: Could need adjustmen

Dr. Wayne ORoark
Dr. Wayne ORoark
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Question?

I am not completely clear on what your question is.
If you are experiencing some discomfort with a partial denture, see a dentist to determine the cause and treat you accordingly. You may need an adjustment to the partial, a new partial, or it might be something unrelated to the partial.

In brief: Question?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler