I got a blister on my palm that I got from lifting weights during football practice how do I remove it?

In brief: Cover with Bandaid

A blister from lifting weights (or playing tennis, or shoveling snow) is just a spot on the skin where friction separated the top layer of skin from a layer underneath.
If the blister pops, one should leave the skin there for protection. If it hasn't popped, one should leave it alone. After some days, the layer underneath becomes the new surface layer, and the dried top blister layer peels away.

In brief: Cover with Bandaid

In brief: Don't

Leave the blister intact so it will heal from the inside.
Apply antiseptic and a bandaid. May want to soak in warm water with epsom salt. Let the blister open by itself. Wear gloves while lifting to protect the area.

In brief: Don't

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh