I feel like everybody hates me. How can I stop feeling this way?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Plan a and b

Dealing with feelings that others are focused on hating you may have different roots and solutions.
Some of it may be just anxiety, while in other cases it can represent tinges of paranoia. Anxiety reductions techniques work well, but all suggestions depend on good assessment. If you engage in patterns causing this problem other interventions r needed. Try a good clinical psychologist.

In brief: Plan a and b

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini

In brief: Well - one of two

things.
If you have hateful behavior - then work with a therapist to improve your interpersonal interactions. If you perceive everyone hates you - it may be a cognitive distortion. In that case would recommend that you work with a therapist to get more realistic view of life & yourself.

In brief: Well - one of two

things.