How will having a tipped uterus influence my baby and my labor?

Dr. Christopher Chong

In brief: Not a problem

I just got this referal today.
I presume you mean a tilted uterus. This kind of position is quite common and usually manifests with some dysmenorrhea or back pain during menstrual cycles. In pregnancy, my own experince is no problem at all. The uterus usually "correct itself" once it grows out of the pelvis. In other instances, such as uterine prolapse, we may use a pessary to support the uterus.

In brief: Not a problem

I just got this referal today.
Dr. Christopher Chong
Dr. Christopher Chong
Dr. Stephen Scarantino

In brief: Not much...

Some women with a tipped (retroverted) uterus can experience pelvic discomfort during the first trimester as the uterus grows out of the pelvis.
The orientation of the uterus will not influence your baby. Alternatively, some women may experience "back labor" due to the tipped orientation of their uterus.

In brief: Not much...

Dr. Stephen Scarantino
Dr. Stephen Scarantino
Dr. Cindy Juster