Can u explain to me what disc desiccation with small or mild broad based central subligamentous hnp and minimal deformity of anterior thecal sac means?

What are ur symptoms. X-ray reports are interpretations normally made by a doctor who never meets you. Someone who knows your symptoms and history and exam findings is the only one who can tell you what the interpretation means for you.
Probably nothing ? These are mild degenerative changes of the intervertebral discs seen on an MRI scan. Minimal deformity of the anterior thecal sac means that a disc reaches back far enough to touch the front of the membranes covering the spinal cord. At age 21, i would be very cautious interpreting these findings. You are very young. If you have back pain, it is possible that these findings are not the cause.