How to stop smoking, I tried much to quit smoking?

Many ways to stop. The most important thing is a strong desire to quit. There are many strategies to help, from nicotine patches/gum & various pharmaceutical meds to acupuncture & hypnosis. Exercise & relaxation helps. For more details on ways to quit see http://altmedicine.About.Com/od/therapiesfromrtoz/a/quit_smoking_2.Htm and www.Shareguide.Com/smoking.Html also see my comment. Good luck!
Determination. Develop a plan before you stop smoking. Chose a date that you plan to stop. Let your friends & family know so that they can support you. Get rid of cigarettes, lighters, ashtrays etc. Stay away from people who are smoking so that it won't trigger the urge to smoke. Consider using a smoking cessation App, a quitline, smokefree TXT or joining a support group. Medications can also be used.