Dr diagnosed me with genital fungus, 1month later I have itchy scalp, torso &back, on scratching isee sebum. Did fungus spread to mybody? How to treat it?

See your doctor. This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.
Go back to doctor. Without seeing these lesions have no way in which to diagnose or recommend. Face to face interaction may help.