I am always hungry before going to bed & can't fall asleep, what would be a good snack for me ?

Dr. Nadu Tuakli
In brief: Carrots or celery
The answer to the question may lie in what your body mass index is, it may be that your body needs more calories, in which case try some warm milk with honey.
If on the other hand you are overweight it is not good to eat late, you will have to try carrot sticks, celery or perhaps brocoli. Either way try not to eat within an hour of going to bed.

In brief: Carrots or celery
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Warm milk with honey works especially well. Also, try to sleep on your left side to reduce the chance of reflux.
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Low calorie
Water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.

In brief: Low calorie
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine