My period late for 9 days, and yesterday i took urine pregnant test and came out negative. I never do intercourse, only fingering. 1 week after my ovulation day, i had brown spotting 4 day. Am i pregnant?

Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Ummm....

Well, you can't get pregnant without sperm getting inside you to a point where it can fertilize one of your eggs.
That means his semen needs to be on and in you to impregnate you. Generally, that means penile-vaginal intercourse, but if "fingering" includes his semen near your vagina and gets pushed inside or he ejaculates and some of it gets inside, then you have some risk of getting pregnant.

In brief: Ummm....

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Unlikely

Unless fingering involved touching semen before entering you, or he ejaculated and it touched your inner labia it is very difficult to imagine how else you could become pregnant since it requires sperm.
If he was touching his penis against your vaginal opening in any fashion it then becomes possible. Have had patients push inanimate objects (dildo) into vagina after they were coated with semen.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: You are not

Pregnant if you do not have intercourse.
That is generally a requirement unless you spend a lot of money. The negative pregnancy test is also reassuring. My guess is that you are not ovulating regularly which can happen from time to time; or it can become a persistent problem. It may be a good opportunity to get on the pill. It may self correct if u have gained some weight and can lose it.

In brief: You are not

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Jane Van Dis