Im currently taking a weight loss supplement called oxy elite pro i like it but it gives me the jitterd and makes anxious will i ever get use to them?

Dr. SG Erman

In brief: Maybe

The main active ingredient in oxyelite pro that has been medically proven to do anything is caffeine.
The label does not give the amount. This is where your jitters and anxiety is coming from.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Oxyelite pro

It contains 6 active ingredients; caffeine, bacopa monniere, bauhinia purpurea, rauwolfia, cirsium oligophyllum, & geranium. They stimulate the thyroid gland & boost metabolism. It can lead to overstimulation, heart trouble, sweating, & menstrual cycle changes.
I personally would not recommend it.

In brief: Oxyelite pro

I personally would not recommend it.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine