Is mouth ulcers caused by a std?

Yes. Yes. If you have had questionable sexual contact recently, get examined.
Could be. There are many causes to ulcers, most common of which is the herpes virus. You should see your dentist or physician to evaluate and treat appropriately.
Yes. Mouth ulcers are very similar to genital herpes and either can be transmitted in sexual contact to someone else.
Herpes. Mouth sores may be herpes variants. There are several ways to treat. I prefer valtrex (valacyclovir) 2grams by mouth twice a day for 1 day.