How can I learn to exhale fully? I definitely have anxiety but asthma/allergies may have remodeled my lungs and i can exhale all air from my lungs.

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Practice Yoga?

Good morning, being an allergist with ms in psychology probably prompts me to suggest you to take some yoga classes.
The reason: anxiety causes a feeling of not being able to exhale, even though your lung's tests tell me that you normally exhale fully. In allergy inducing a bronchospasm, the test will show less power to exhale. Yoga will train you to enjoy a normal breath and reduce anxiety.

In brief: Practice Yoga?

In brief: Pranayama breathing

I think i answered a similar question for you.
If you are looking for additional information, will you try another question?

In brief: Pranayama breathing

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology